I'm a Staff Software Engineer at Apple, where I work with web technologies. Recently, I've been focused on frontend architecture, testing, and web performance.
VercelAugust 2022 - Present
I'm working on the Turborepo team, building the infrastructure for Frontend teams to do their best work.
Apple - Apple Media Products teamOctober 2017 - June 2022
I contribute to Apple's media services experience and presence on the web. Some highlights:
- Helped launch Apple TV+ streaming on the web (tv.apple.com).
- Contributed to Apple Music on the web (music.apple.com).
- Implemented RUM and synthetic performance tooling on pages representing 10+ million page views per day.
- Maintained 20+ packages of shared UI libraries and business logic.
- Implemented and coordinated the rollout of
webpimage format across millions of web pages and images.
- Contributed to Music, TV, and iTunes macOS apps.
Apple - Application Program Tools teamDecember 2015 - October 2017
I worked on custom Continuous Integration and dashboard software for the Final Cut Pro, Garageband, and Photos teams. Some highlights:
- Built regression analysis UI for test suites running against daily macOS builds.
- Modernized Python macOS daemon (svn to git migration, versioned releases, and unit testing).
- Interactive CLI tooling to setup and manage labs running the software.
Apple - PDCodelabs teamNovember 2013 - December 2015
- Workflow management software for the Industrial Design studio.
- Issue tracker for the Manufacturing Operations team.
- Audio codec configuration software.
MochaLeaf - Web DeveloperApril 2012 - November 2013
This was my first professional job after a developer bootcamp. I worked on contract jobs for Apple, Google, among other companies using tech stacks including Ruby on Rails, Ember.js, and Django.
8 week intensive programming bootcamp focusing on Ruby on Rails.
BBA, Finance - Summa Cum Laude