- I currently earn a living writing code, but in the past I've worked as a market researcher, a tennis instructor, and even a tree pruner.
- In college I started (and sold) a company that generated cash by renting appliances to facilitate international microloans to Third World entrepreneurs.
- I have a degree in Finance, but I would stumble over explaining how financial markets work.
- I live in the heart of Silicon Valley, but I'm more interested in how technology is used in the developing world.
- Oh, and I graduated from the Maharishi School of the Age of Enlightenment.
Email me: email@example.com